Wednesday 26 January 2011

Assignment 1 Semester 2



Assignment 1 Semester 2
For the first assignment we had to complete a personality test, from this the results were different from what I thought they would be as it showed me as low in all areas with the highest result showing me as an activist . Before carrying out the test I would have considered myself to be a reflector or theorist, but not really an activist. But when considering these results I could see that I could have aspects of my personality especially with my approach to my art work of being considered an activist, therefore this might be an aspect that I could then express within myself and through other areas of my personality. The aspects that made me consider myself to be a reflector, are aspect which I could build on in my art work and improve on in life but add in the confidence and other aspects of an activist.
My results:
Activist- Low, Reflector-Very Low, Theorist-Very Low, pragmatist-Very Low

From the groups results we have a high amount of activists and theorists, and throughout the group there is a good balance between each of the different areas, with the only a areas which we might need to work on is reflectors and pragmatists. Therefore working on improving areas such as practical thinking and reflect ring and considering ideas to create the most effective work.

Abbie- Activist, Reflector
Leeanne- Theorist
Kirsty- Activist
Gary- Activist, Theorist, Pragmatist
Fiona- Activist
Victoria- Activist

No comments:

Post a Comment